Ethical reading is extremely important and even more so nowadays when the seeker is not the only one to be protected. Nearly all good and trustworthy readers now use a Code of Ethics similar to the one below.
- Readings aim to support and help the client to take charge of their own life.
- Readings should empower the client and offer hope.
- Clients will be treated equally and with respect.
- Readers will be open-minded, honest and non-judgmental.
- Readings will not be about health, pregnancy, financial or legal matters
- If appropriate, readers will suggest that clients consult a qualified professional. (e.g. health or legal professional.)
- When a fee is due, the amount will be agreed prior to the reading.
- If at any time a reader feels unable to complete a reading, they will withdraw tactfully.
- Readings will not knowingly be given to clients aged under 18 years without permission from their parent or guardian.
- Readings cannot be given about anyone other than the client, and questions relating to others (e.g. third parties, such as partners, family members, colleagues, etc.) will be re-phrased or declined.
Some feedback to help you with your fine website! call me please.
Its like you learn my thoughts! You seem to know a lot about this, such as you wrote the e-book in it or something. I feel this is wonderful blog, like the idea of ethic and moral. A great read. I will definitely be back.
I am so glad you posted this I am sure more readers should use this, well done!
Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!
Thanks for the post I really appreciate it it was very useful
Thanks for the reading, mucho grazio xxx
I have always disiked the idea of tarot till I had a reding from you, thanks greatly appreciated!